This lab course is jointly organized by Prof. Dr. Meinard Müller (AudioLabs)
It provides an introduction into the programming language MATLAB. The following topics are treated:
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Graphics in MATLAB
- Matrices and Systems of Linear Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Fourier Transform
- Script: Script_Matlab_PrepCourse_2017.pdf
- Matlab Visualization Tutorial as zip-archive: Visualization.tar.gz
- Files for Chapter 2: some_images.mat
- Files for Chapter 4: arrow.zip
- Files for Chapter 5: Sound files
Room: LMS CIP-Pool, room 03.215
Address: Wetterkreuz 15, 91058 Erlangen-Tennenlohe
Dates and Times:
- Oct 9, 2017: 1:00pm -5:00pm
- Oct. 10-12, 2017: 9:00am - 12:00am and 1:00pm -4:00pm
Oct. 13, 2017 at 10:00am in room 00.071 (Wetterkreuz 15, Erlangen-Tennenlohe).
The exam last 45min. The results will be announced at the same day at 1:00am in room 00.071.
Notice: The participation in this preparation course is voluntary, but all students of the CME study program who start in the winter term 2017/18 need to pass the final examination as a prerequisite to take part in further lab courses of the CME program..
Further information is provided by UnivIS.