This lab course is jointly organized together with Prof. Dr. Meinard Müller (AudioLabs) .
It provides an introduction into the programming language MATLAB. The following topics are treated:
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Graphics in MATLAB
- Matrices and Systems of Linear Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Fourier Transform
- Script: Script_Matlab_PrepCourse_v1.3.pdf
- Matlab Visualization Tutorial as zip-archive: Matlab_VisualizationTutorial.zip
- Files for Chapter 2: some_images.zip
- Files for Chapter 4: arrow.zip
- Files for Chapter 5: Sound Files.zip
Address: Cauerstr. 7, 91058 Erlangen
Dates and Times:
Oct. 7, 2019 from 13:00 - 17:00
Oct. 8. - 10, 2019 from 9:00-12:00 and 13:00 - 16:00.
Oct. 11 2019 from 9:30 to 10:15 in room 05.025, Cauerstr. 7
Notice: The participation in this preparation course is voluntary, but all students of the CME study program who start in the winter term 2019/20 need to pass the final examination as a prerequisite to take part in further lab courses of the CME program..
Further information is provided by UnivIS.